Intel and Nokia Band Together

Discussion in 'News' started by craigie, Jun 24, 2009.

1. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Intel and Nokia Band Together

The world's largest chip maker has teamed up with the world's largest mobile phone maker
    to create what they say will be a "new exciting industry".

Intel and Nokia said their "technology collaboration" would deliver new mobile computing products - beyond existing smartphones, netbooks and notebooks.

But both companies added it was still too early to talk about product plans.

The deal gives Intel its first real breakthrough in the multi-billion dollar mobile-phone market.

Read More here

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. LukeP
      LukeP
      I'm looking forward to new Nokia/Intel phones. I've always been a huge fan of Nokia (my favourite: 6310i). Maybe Intel chips will make the new feature loaded phones bit faster as having to wait while browsing the menu makes my head in.

Anyways good find Craigie