I'm back

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by loca1hero, Aug 25, 2010.

1. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

Hey everyone

Its been a long time since I was last here, almost over 6 months I had been away, left my job (doing admin) which almost bored me death, and finally decided to leave it n do some serious study, so here I am with something to charish :beers2
    I went for Microsoft cert path and in five months did what I had planed to do.
    I am now MCP & MCDST
    Yeah thats right :) I passed Exam 70-270 and became MCP first and then passed Exams 70-271 & 70-272 and became MCDST - which makes me feel a little important in this field 8) however I din't do this just 4 the feeling its a real passion for IT that was ignited in me after working for BT few years back.

Which now brings me to my next big task .. of finding a job which is not an easy thing to do now-a-days.
    Anyway hope you all have been jolly well good here & lot of u have progressed in your journey's and all the best 2 all that still r.
    Alright thats it 4 now & just wanted 2 say that I'm back with a :blowingup :thumbleft

Certifications: Network+ (004), MCP, see signature
    WIP: MCITP & few oths.Cisco aft sum XPri
  2. chuckles

chuckles Kilobyte Poster

Welcome back!

Certifications: '07/'09 A+, N+, S+
    WIP: maybe something Apple
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats, and welcome back!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Sindhu

Sindhu New Member

Congratulations!!!

Please do share your exam preparation strategy and give some tips for the beginners.

5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Welcome home. Congrats on passing the exams. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  6. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

Thanks guy - that motivates me to receive a nice warm welcome:thumbleft & hopefully I can land a decent 1st line support role now that I'm job hunting.

7. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

I just got the MS press books (for each of the exam topics) and got a few pointers from a friend and its site's like these were u can find a lot of useful tips from x-perts who have been on the job n have bags full of experience.