Im awake...... im all studied up....... and im off to do my CCNP switch exam!!!

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by jonny7_2002, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
    jonny7_2002 likes this.
  2. Simonvm

Simonvm Kilobyte Poster

Well done on the pass, respect :)

Certifications: MCITP: EST, MCDST, MCTS, A+, N+, CCNP, CCNA Wireless
    jonny7_2002 likes this.
  3. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

Major Congrats dude! I presume you will be getting TSHOOT booked up for before the end of the year? I'm doing Route atm (booked for the 4th, but i can see myself delaying by 1 week as i'm not as far through it as i need to be). I'll then try and get SWITCH by the end of the year!

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
    jonny7_2002 likes this.
  4. Cunningfox

Cunningfox Byte Poster

Congratz :).

Any tips? Got mine coming up soon.

Certifications: CCNP, CCNA, MCP
    WIP: ??
    jonny7_2002 likes this.
  5. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Congratulations on the pass and well done. You should be really proud of yourself:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
    jonny7_2002 likes this.
  6. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

Yeah, plan is to get TSHOOT done by the end of the year.... just need to get my PC rebuilt after the system board died on me! :cry: then i will be able to actually build the tshoot topology!!! my plan is also to get a 2nd nic in my PC and connect up my 6500 switch chassis to the topology! :biggrin

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)
  7. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

Just make sure you know your stuff!! As i said earlier, i forgot one command which halved one of my simulator scores! i done everything that was required (checked after the exam!) but missed one of the early commands which meant the rest of the commands entered after where not enabled! that sucked!!

the one thing i think i struggle with was the design side of things.... i would suggest downloading and reading the CCNP Switch Quick reference guide as that summarised quite a bit on most topics!

cheers
    Jon

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)