ILXGroup

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by westernkings, Jan 13, 2010.

1. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Hi guys, a friend of mine has just dumped about a grand into 2 courses with the above group, Is he about to get shafted? I can't seem to find any reviews on the interwebz? http://www.prince2.com/ He is a student, so I don't realyl want him to lose his money if it is a poor trainer or whatever.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  2. Bri1981

Bri1981 Byte Poster

What courses has he gone for mate? The Prince2 foundation and the practitioner?
    If a grand includes the exam fees for both then I think it's a pretty good deal.

Certifications: See signature
    WIP: MBA entry diploma
  3. westernkings

PRINCE2 Foundation and ITILv3 Foundation I think he has. Something like £1300 INC VAT which I think gets him a 3 Day course for him and then the Exam at the end of the 3rd day, plus he mentioned he gets some stuff in the post before he attends the course which I assume would be study guides maybe?

I was questioning more the quality of teaching than anything else.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  4. Bri1981

Bri1981 Byte Poster

Certifications: See signature
    WIP: MBA entry diploma
  5. westernkings

Thanks for the help mate. Your the man. Copy and pasting this thing into an email now.