ICND1.....ANYONE READ THIS?? THAAR AL_TAIEY (Author)

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by glasgowgolfer, Nov 21, 2011.

1. glasgowgolfer

glasgowgolfer Bit Poster

4 in 1: The Complete One-Week Preparation for the CISCO CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Exam 640-822 with Three CISCO Simulated Exams A Certification Guide with Over ... (Jan 2011) (Exam Certification Guides) (Paperback)
    by THAAR AL_TAIEY (Author)

anyone got this book??? is it avail as a download??

cheers

Certifications: CCNA Comp tia A+ , Juniper , Extreme.
    WIP: CEH , CHFI
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

I'll quote one phrase from Amazon, that tells me everything I need to know about this product:

I would guess that it is poorly written (or translated perhaps). Guessing that the "Three CISCO Simulated Exams" are likely to be braindumps.

However, if you really want to splash out that amount of cash on a product that is dubious at best, then it appears Kobo have it available in PDF format:

4 in 1: The Complete One-Week Preparation for the CISCO CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Exam 640-822 with Three CISCO Simulated Exams A Certification Guide with over By THAAR AL_TAIEY - eBook - Kobo

Amazon doesnt seem to have it in Kindle format.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
    Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. CCENT_instructor

CCENT_instructor New Member

It is a great book in spite of the typos. You can find the new version in diesel-ebooks.com/item/9780983121268/AL_Taiey-Thaar-All-in-One-for-Beginners-EBook-13-Exam-Engines-and-Flash-cards-The-Complete-One-Week-Preparation-for-the-CISCO-CCENT-CCNA-ICND1-Exam-640-822-with/1.html.

4. TheMagician

TheMagician Nibble Poster

You forgot to mention that you're the author.

Certifications: MCSA 2012, MCITP: EA, SA, ITIL
    Simonvm likes this.
  5. TheITCrowd

TheITCrowd Kilobyte Poster

If you need to read alleged garbage like that book then you really should not be doing the exam.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    Certifications: Network + |CCNA |MCTS-70-680,MCTS-70-401, MCTS-70-656, MCTS-70-351 |HP AIS ProCurve Networking -2011 | HP2-896 |VCD-CP27|JNCIA |Hewlett Packard ASE - Network Infrastructure (2011)
    WIP: 642-813