1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I PASSED!!!

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by CheeseOnToast, Jul 1, 2008.

1. CheeseOnToast

CheeseOnToast Nibble Poster

Got a whopping 987/1000 as well!

I am so chuffed it is unbelieveable. I have been studying since September in the Academy and really have put a lot of time and effort into this. All day Sunday revising meant couldn't drop off in the night and kept waking up having dreams of subnets and access-lists! lol

Had yesterday off work and spent another 11 hours cramming - finished with half hour this morning before the exam.

I was so lucky, my weakest areas (WAN - ISDN) which I put time into trying to revise didn't come up - which was nice.

The first question I had I nearly made a complete balls of and I had to completely re-do which was a bit offputting/upsetting at the start - I also had a simulator with an access list which appeared not to work at the time but looking at my result breakdown I think it must of and there was a bug in the sim. God knows!

Onwards and upwards!

Going to waste no time and start on BSCI today!

Certifications: ITIL Foundation
    WIP: CCNA
  2. CheeseOnToast

PS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Well done :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Eggbert

Eggbert Bit Poster

Well done! Nice to see th hard work paid off.

Certifications: A+ Network+
    WIP: Diablo II
  5. wagnerk

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats, and well done :)

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  6. deadzebra

deadzebra Bit Poster

Excellent! almost a perfect score - Did you have much time left on your last question?
    Nick.

Certifications: CCENT, Network+, MCP, SCSP, BTEC
  7. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats mate :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  8. BosonMichael

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Now that you know to avoid braindumps, conquer the BSCI completely clean, dude! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  9. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

Well done :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  10. CheeseOnToast

Well, more than I thought I had, about 15 minutes! lol

To be honest, so many people had gone on to me about time, I was working things out once, then just ticking the question and moving on.

Problem is if my last question was another sim I would of needed at least 10 of those minutes - instead my last questions were very quick and easy!

Michael - Too right mate! Started my revision today lol, just light looking over the concepts this week, weekend totally off, then hitting it hard, aiming for BSCI in 4 months @ 5 hours per week - fingers crossed.. child #2 is due any time soon lol

11. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Congrats mate :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  12. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Well done... :slidedrin

13. CheeseOnToast

Thanks my brothers from another mother(s):rolleyes::D