I need a lab partner for MCSE/MCP/MCSA/MCTS microsoft certifications

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by homiez, Oct 25, 2009.

1. homiez

homiez New Member

I have start my MCSE study and I need someone to help me over msn or yahooo messenger contact me for details.

2. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Homiez,

You have already posted in another thread that you do not have an IT job yet.

The MCSE will do you more harm than good - I strongly suggest you study the A+ as recommended in the other thread, and get yourself a job and some experience before pursuing more advanced certifications.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I agree with Arroryn, as the saying goes "you have to learn to walk, before you run".

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. homiez

homiez New Member

thx for the advice.

I will start from client operating system courses such as xp, vista and then i will continue.

Yeah everyone is right i should get some work experience before i study more.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  5. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

We're not saying don't study before you get a job; what we are saying is study at the level (such as the A+) that will look good on your CV as you go for the entry-level position.

6. cmary77

cmary77 New Member

You can contact me for tech stuff...