I have an idea?..Who's in ??????

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by nellyp123, Jul 25, 2007.

1. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

God, you keep asking the same question in various threads :x

The amount of time it takes is totally down to you. It depends on how quickly you learn and how much time you have available. The people I know doing the CIW don't tend to rush.

I don't know if you are aware, but each FULL COURSE is made up of various modules, each with their own exam.

If you intend on doing one of the full courses, then you would be superman to complete it in two months.

Most of the information you want can be found at http://www.ciwcertified.com :)

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  2. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

God, you keep asking the same question in various threads-- nobody seems to answer :cry:

The amount of time it takes is totally down to you. It depends on how quickly you learn and how much time you have available. i have no job being a young student so im studying fulltime with the webmaster course 3 exams

superman im god i can do this 3-4 months easily i just have no- one to compare you know what i mean

3 people on other sites said 3-4 months for the webmaster

3. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

What do you mean by "webmaster". There is no course available from CIW for "webmaster". Which course are you talking about mate.

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I thought God was omnipotent? :blink

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

There is no course available from CIW for "webmaster". sorry bruv i meant the master designer certification my mistake any way can any of you enlightened web dudes enlighten me on how long it toook you to study for the master designer certification ?? what kind of hours did you put in ??

cheers