I am so happy I found this place again.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Ahmedr, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Ahmedr

Ahmedr New Member

Hi,

My name is Ahmed, I was registered here in the past and could'nt remember my username, password, nor the email that I regsstered with, I tried in many ways to try get back in requesting emails to all my old ones but I could'nt so I think I should start off with an apology for registering again but I have no clue how or what I can do to get y account back.

Anyway I never said much when I was here last time and I wish I did, and now many years have gone by, I'm in my late 20's and am still going to start a career in IT. I have done a lot of self studying in web development, XHTML, CSS, JQUERY, XML, PHP and have a basic knowledge of ASP. I enjoy the coding of websites than the actual design of the web. I was always good at maths when I was younger and enjoyed it a lot and realised after learning php and having a knowledge of ASP maths is essential for web development or programing as a whole and found it very entertaining. I have been wanting a career in web development for a while (a very long time not a while) but personal problems came in the way and all I have ended up with is a level 2 cert for dreamweaver and at college where they kept on postponing the level 3 1 every term making me waiste a lot of my time when I wanted to go for an e-commerce after the level 3, till I stopped and just gave up with them, and am looking to start doing some certifications to prove my skills. I looked at the justIT offer, the Joskos offer, the computeach offer and the IT learing centre offer, but realised that I would have to spend so much time learning then start looking for the job when I could just download some certification books and book my exams somewhere and do them quick and the things I don't know I can take my time with. Or find a learning center that would offer me to sit my exams as quick as I can or in other words in my own pace so I can do what I know quick and what I don't whenever I want to......

Anyway I don't want to bother you with my problems with my first post afterall this is an introduction post:oops:

I am very glad to have found this site again, I realised this is the site not from the name but from the content on it, I remember it had great content like what you have and honest members like yourselves and pretty sure it had "cert" in the title so I'm in the right place :D

Thanks for this great forum this truly is helpfuol so thanks for everyones input here and would like to thank the administration for creating this site in the first place!

Kindest Regards
    Ahmed

2. Wireless_Snake

Wireless_Snake Nibble Poster

Nice introduction - Welcome to CF.

Certifications: BSc (Hons) Computer Network Tech, CCNA, CCAI
    WIP: CCNP, VCP 5, SCP
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

Welcome :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix
  5. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Welcome to CF Ahmed, hopefully this time we will see more posts from you 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  6. Ahmedr

Ahmedr New Member

thanks a lot for the warm welcome, i'm really glad to be here,
    definetaly Boffy gonna stick around this time and post where and when ever I found appropriate this time :)
    thanks guys

7. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

G'day and welcome to CF :)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)