I am having dificult passing may hardare exam

Discussion in 'A+' started by yuri silva, May 3, 2007.

1. yuri silva

yuri silva New Member

Hi guys I am having difficult passing my A+ hardware exam, I always get 492,498 and the pass mark is 515, can anyone upload anything related to this topic, please !

2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

First - welcome to CF!

Where are these scores coming from? Are you actualy taking the exams, or is this some simulation?

If these are from the actual exams (expensive!) then you should have got a sheet detailing roughly which areas you had problems with. This should give you an idea of the areas that need further work.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, yuri. Upload what? That is...what did you have in mind?

What areas are you having trouble in and what study materials are you using? Perhaps you solution is in concentrating your studies in the content areas you are currently struggling with.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I had a help desk tech who had similar problems. Found out she was studying A+ For Dummies! I recommended that she use Meyers All-in-One A+ Study Guide. Her score skyrocketed. If you aren't using that book to study, I'd recommend it.

If hands-on experience is your weak spot, I'd recommend PC Technician Street Smarts by James Pyles (wonderful guy that he is!).

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Quoted for truth!

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  6. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

Good luck on your next attempt.

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  7. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Hmm, if you are after braindumps, we are not that kind of community, in fact we are totally against any form of cheating or short cut pass methods.

Check this link out please, if you need clarification..

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/faq.php?faq=braindumps#faq_braindump_1

Do as has been suggested, learn the material from the Mike Meyers book - get your hands dirty and start delving into the guts of computers, take them apart, break them, fix them all whilst studying.

Combining hands on whilst studying the related theory is the way to learn. This is the key combination for getting things to stick in your noggin longterm.

Good luck,

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)