Hungover (Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by drum_dude, Dec 25, 2006.

1. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

For god's sake!!! Whatever next?? and yeah my head is pounding!!!

Once again I got wrecked last night and got in very late this morning!! Decided that it would be a good idea to get some water down my neck in order to stave off the dehydration issue:p . So I filled up 2 pints of water; I necked the first pint down so fast that I must have swolled the entire air supply of the kitchen with it!!! Jeez I was in agony as this mixture of highly pressurized air and water went down me gullet!! The air must have gone stright into my blood supply as I found myself half-passing out and fell into to the worktop knocking over everything and making a horrendous noise!!!

I regained myself and in agony, and feeling slightly dizzy, I decided i would take a pee so staggerd to the toilet. Once in there I was just about to unzip myself and the next thing I know I'm lying on the floor between the toilet and the landing. I note that I have a very sore eyesocket and some blood on the floor! I get up and look in the mirror to find that I have approx. a 3 cm deep gash on the corner of my eyesocket!!! I'd headbutted the rim of the bog on my descent!!! What a nonce!!

I banged a plaster on it and went to bed - fortunatley the gash has closed quite nicely but the bruising is coming up now. However, my head is pounding...the parents couldn't stop laughing especially when I told them it was a pint of water that did it!!! I reckon I gave myself the bends!!!

Anyway, the good news is that it's nothing serious...and I'm back on the beer again - headache seems to be going away now!

Thought it worth sharing that with you...:oops: :oops:

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  2. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Dont ya just love christmas lol :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  3. drum_dude

lol!!! i love it!!!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
  4. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Well if ya back on the beer again, then im really looking forward to tomorrows story lol. This time can ya get someone to video ya accident tho :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  5. drum_dude

Attached is a piccy of the damage...it's not looking so bad now - but still stings...ouch ouch!!!!

Attached Files:

6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Why do people do these things to themselves? :tune

Moderation, lad. You might not get away so lucky next time. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Didja poot this time? :fart :alc

:tongue :lol:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. drum_dude

lol...no curry this time - I was my own enemy...hehehe

9. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

LOL, classic! :biggrin

Reminds of the time when I came home pi55ed and forgot my key to the flat so I broke into my own car and fell asleep. When I told the gf she asked why I didnt break into the flat. I had no answer to that!

Merry Xmas! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  10. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Sacha,

Cut looks nasty, but at least you are back on the beer :thumbleft :morebeer

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  11. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

For being such a cheap drunk I'll take you out anytime.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  12. drum_dude

:blink :biggrin :blink :oops: hahaha