hp ast server course

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by dbyrne27, Jan 9, 2009.

1. dbyrne27

dbyrne27 New Member

hi im dave

just passed the hp2-t11 exam, going on the ast course in feb, then will take hp2-t12 exam, anyone taking hp ast proliant course can email me, as I have got a few study guides and lab questions for it, hp have changed this course to make it easier to study it at home. And you do not have to have the server plus, You can take hp's version the hp2-t11. contact me if you want anymore info

dave

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Um... what kind of study guides and lab questions do you have?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CF, and congrats on the pass. 8)

I used to have a lot to do with Proliants years ago... they were nice bits of kit. Don't know about now.

Nice of you to offer up the guides and questions - just make sure they're not Brain Dumps or copyrighted material that should not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder or author.