howtonetwork.net

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by kevicho, May 27, 2008.

1. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

looks like a resource site for CCNA training, 9.95$ a month, anyone else use this?

Looks interesting, checked certguard, am confident it will pass, but worth double checking, also if its good it will be cheap enough for me, and will be useful to browse at work.

Thanks in advance fellas (and ladies)

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Nope, but from memory it is one of the sites that CiscoPaul has to his name. You can search for any threads against his name... from memory he reckons that you can get CCNA with little or no experience...

I am sure that, if I am wrong, CP will come along and put me right... 8)

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Ah, yes, that would be him. :rolleyes:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Ive read some of his posts lol

Advocating techs with no experience should go for this qualification, if i remember correctly.

Tbh it looks worth a shot for a fiver a month, but sites with bars down the side saying so and so passed with x marks, kinda puts me off as you see this on some dodgier sites as well.

Will think it over.

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal