Hows your day been?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by alexdc12, Mar 24, 2011.

1. alexdc12

alexdc12 Kilobyte Poster

So lets relieve some of the tension and relax and unwind, crack open a beer, release the excess wind and talk about how today has been for you!
    I had a great day been working outside and got sunburnt! 8)

How has your day been?

Certifications: GNVQ Advanced IT, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, 70-680
    WIP: 70-685, ITIL v3 Foundation
  2. 1/4

1/4 Byte Poster

Today has been pretty good to be fair. Went for a ride in the nice weather we've been having - learned a fair chunk of the N+ today and even squeezed in the gym - oh and tidied the kitchen up from last night's social do.

Certifications: A+, N+
    WIP: 70-680
  3. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

Mine has been crap lol.

Meant to be in amsterdam, got train to airport - train breaks down 12 miles from airport, taxi's are nowhere to be seen as it's a remote train station, no idea where i am, wait for another train to come pass, get to airport 10 minutes late and miss flight, so have to get one tomorrow and have to be there at 5am!!

Went back into the office and had nothing but trouble installing uniflow printing all day

Cannot wait for tomorrow, should be alot better than today! :D

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  4. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Don't get me started with Uniflow, that client is so god damn annoying on multiple logins, and their one-driver-fits-all.. yeah OK!

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCSA: Office 365,, 70-410, 70-680
    WIP: CompTIA: Security+
  5. alicat

alicat Nibble Poster

I had a good day, my sisters came to visit me, and I took them to a pottery painting cafe, we all suck at art so it was brilliant fun.. :D

Is a good week to be off work. 8)

Certifications: BA, ISEB Software Testing, N+, MCP
    WIP: 70-646
  6. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Today? AWESOME! Interview monday, job tuesday, today kids 2nd birthday and Dad got a job too (so had a few beers). Flip yeah!! Oh and off today and tomorrow. GREAT WEEK :)

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  7. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Working on a sick Exchange 2007 box just now - so not the best day.

Almost the weekend though. :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  8. Len

Len Byte Poster

Pretty good except I'm so tired now I don't even have the energy to sleep.

Had a date; lots of walking, talking and....

I honestly think I walked about 100 miles today.

Certifications: BND IT Practitioners
    WIP: Comptia A+
  9. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Fixed, yas!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  10. k.r.o.g.

k.r.o.g. Bit Poster

Better than yesterday but not as good as the day before that. Having said that, we are now in tommorrow so none of that really counts!

Started a new job this week (hence my building number of posts begging for help) after being unemployed for 6 months so every day is a good day to honest.

How good is having a solid 12 hours of sun light though? I swear I could smell BBQ today,bring it on!!!

K.

Certifications: Bsc Hons-Comp Networking. MCP-270,291
    WIP: MCSA-284,290
  11. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I've spent two days doing Latin homework in the garden, so am more crispy than a bacon frazzle.

Training down to the Smoke tomorrow to do an office move around and 10 PC replacements and reprofiles over the weekend, which should be interesting.

Tonight has consisted of briefly visiting a friend's house and mooching online whilst drinking vino. So not bad!

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  12. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Well today I don't know yet, but since this was asked yesterday ...

Bloody awful. The day ended with me being shot up to the gills with local anesthetic and then having a large tooth extracted. Lots of drilling, blood and snapping noises later I was minus one tooth. Not a day I'd like to repeat any time soon. :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  13. veloce

veloce Byte Poster

not sure about today just yet! In the office already, weather looks to be fine, but a little colder than it has been this week.

Yesterday, good day in work, got home , did 40 minutes excercise ( boxing workout) , spent time with my little boy then a couple of hours N+ studying ( tunnelling protocols, wireless encryption). I then contemplated making a start on the entry-level NOC role I have just applied for. Oh, and then I fell asleep watching some crap tv!

Almost the weekend, working up home up in the sticks on Saturday, a little work on the car as well. time permitting!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: BSc Hons Computing & IT
  14. Cookies81

Cookies81 Bit Poster

so far lines and servers went down in our main building, we were affected so was offline for at least 2 hours

plus its PAY DAY, so beers after work.

all in all its what i call

A Quality day.

Certifications: None
    WIP: Comptia A+ and Network+