How's you day been so far?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by UCHEEKYMONKEY, Apr 7, 2008.

1. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Drink lot's of coffee sparky and if that fails get some red bull down yer!:p:biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  2. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Hello Trip.

:hhhmmm I'm not sure if that's a good idea having food before working out? I was told by my swim coach never to eat food before doing any exercise. just have something light like soup or toast or a bowl of ceral two hours before the workout!

It's good to see your thinking aboiut your health. That's the one thing I hate about working with computers and that is most of the time is sat in front of them not moving, not burning calories and putting on lot's of weight. 8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  3. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Alright mate, its always a good idea to have some sort of pre-workout meal before gym work to keep the energy levels high and small regular meals keep the metabolism high aswell which is ideal for fat burning. Your coach is right when it comes to swimming because you get stomach cramps if you eat before entering the pool.

Im not at work till 1PM today and then im going to be dealing with the normal network related issues, so lots of calls to wholesale etc.:(

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  4. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

My mum always said wait 20 minutes before swimming again after you have your dinner, and if you pee in the water it will turn red all around you so everyone will know what you done!

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

...especially at his age!!! :twisted:

I'd better run before Gramps hits me with his cane. :p

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

I’m on the Lakeshore, so GO Train (local commuter) is my choice. 25-minutes into Union.

On Front. I can see the CBC and the Metro Convention Center

Marlies? You’ve got to remember, Toronto only thinks on a big level. Marlies are hurting for attendance because they’re not in the NHL. That’s why the Argos never fly here, it’s either NFL or go home. I hate that mentality! Notice, neither of us mentioned the Jays :). Yeah, I do follow the Raps, but I’m pretty big on Phoenix in the West.

When you were in Toronto, I was probably working uptown (Yonge/Davisville). We probably did pass by each other, of course there were 1000’s of others that were there too. It’s a small world, the IT world is even smaller :)