Howdy everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by mschris89, Nov 3, 2003.

1. mschris89

mschris89 New Member

Well, to please Jakamoko, I'm starting a new thread. Kidding!

Anyway, nice to meet everyone. I kind of followed Robnhood over this way from Securely Speaking, where I'm a Mod. I'm also working behind the scenes at www.g33kspeak.com and www.mcseworld.com. And in real life, I'm a Southern Belle, working on my Apple certs when I'm not busy running my business, my husband's business, or taking care of Brownies, PTA or Cub Scouts. :oops:

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Howdy to you too Chris, glad you could join us here at CertForums. What ever you do dont feed the armadilo after midnight. :D

SimonV

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Who...there's nothing you can't do! I'm impressed. Brownies and Cub Scouts shows you have courage, too! :) Welcome to the funny farm.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Chris, great to have you here ! The usual warm CertForums welcome to you :P :thumbleft

Listen, I don't know what these so-called "Members" meant in their previous posts (esp SimonV - some jumped-up Newbie-wannabe)

I'm just your ordinary, day-to-day, genial Armadillo - you'll have no troubles with me :oops: Just thrilled to see a fellow Mod with an Avatar that's almost as sexy as mine 8)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. mschris89

mschris89 New Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm happy to be here! I'm always looking for new places to hang out while I avoid work. :D

6. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Welcome :!:

7. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

I was never in the cubs, or the brownies for that matter, but I was in the boys brigade when I was little, also spent some time in the army cadets

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346