Howdy diddly:)

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by abaidsajjad, Feb 10, 2010.

1. abaidsajjad

abaidsajjad Bit Poster

HELLO EVERYONE IM NEW HERE AND FIRST TIME EVER IN FORUMS I DON'T KNOW MUCH I WORK IN A FACTORY IM 27YEAR OLD I HAD COMPUTERS FOR YEARS BUT NEVER TRIED TO LEARN THE HARDWARE SOFTWARE AND NOW IM GOING FOR a+ COMPTIA CERTIFICATION 220-701 WISH ME LUCK GUYS IM HERE CUZ I NEED ALL OF YOUZ HELP SO ANY INFO OR HELPFULL LINKS WILL DO
    I HEARD YOU CAN FIND TEMP EXAMS ONLINE AND VIDEO TUTORIALS AND IF ANYBODY GOT ANY BOOKS FOR SALE OR EBOOK LET ME KNOW THANKS :D

Certifications: not any ATM
    WIP: A+
  2. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

Welcome, best of luck!

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

No need to shout! (Caps)

Welcome to CF.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Lesson 1: Learning Your Keyboard

The Caps Lock key is typically on the left side in the middle row. It enables you to type in all capital letters. This should be used sparingly on forums, as it is perceived as shouting.

Lesson 2: Online Exams

There are many exams that you can find online to help you pass the exam. Unfortunately, many of these "free resources" are either copyrighted content or braindumps. If they're copyrighted, then you're stealing content that isn't yours. If they're braindumps, then you're studying illegal questions taken from the live exam, and using them can get you decertified for life. I would recommend that you purchase good quality content from trusted providers. Consider it a worthwhile investment in your career.

Lesson 3: Selling/Giving E-books

Selling or giving away e-books that were not created by you is another instance of copyright infringement; they cannot be resold or given away to a third party. If you're gonna be in IT, start out on the right foot and do things legally. You never know when YOU will be on the other side of the fence, watching people steal the things that you or your company worked hard to create.

Welcome to the forums.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Welcome...
    Not sure what "temp exams" are, but there are good practice material available.