how to study for 70-625

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by twizzle, Apr 13, 2010.

1. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

I saw this exam on MS web site and it raised my interest. I've been looking at Comptias HTC+ (sp?) course but hat seems to take in Air cond wiring and more besides just hoem Theatres and intergration, plus it covers electrical wiring but for teh USA standards (no use in UK). SO when i saw MS's offering that seemed to fit what i'd be interested in more. And yes i know it probably wont help in a career but this is one just for me.

The only problem is, apart from MS website, i cant find any study material. So, teh question is, how is someone expected to study for this subject? What would i need, what resources are there? Or is it so easy that theres no real need to study and i could just wing teh exam? (i dont expect to do that as i have 0XP with WHS) And where can i get a copy of WHS to practice with? Do MS do a trial version like have thier OS'es?

I'm doing teh 70-271 in a few weeks and have 2 nd shot offers, so was looking for a 2nd exam i can do quick in that time. I think i need longer to study for the 70-272 so wont be able to use teh 2nd 2nd shot...

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Found nothing, however... Doing a bit of searching and found that if you've already done the 70-620/70-623 (MCITP: CST) combination, it's very similar (but as I haven't taken it myself, I don't know for sure...)

-Ken

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
    Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Thanks for teh effort Ken. I've been googling it and all i get are Braindumps which i dont want. There dosent seem to be anything out there for this even though its been out 2 years? I know its not a popular one, but you's think there'd still be some resources available. Is it even worth it if its Vista based or would soem of it still apply to Win7?

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,