1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to start c# carrier

Discussion in 'Scripting & Programming' started by alibaba1, Nov 22, 2007.

1. alibaba1

alibaba1 New Member

Hi Guys,
    I have recently finished my masters and i have done programming in c/c++, VC++. Now as i see the market in london is more of a .net and c# based i want to start my programming carrier in c# or .net. Can you guys please guide me what is the best book to start with which should be enough to get me a job in c#.

My area of intrest is Windows application development ( thats because i think there is more moeny and opportunities in it. i dont want to be a web developer!!!)

Can you please also guide me weather there are more jobs in london for c# or .net.
    When i search cwjobs.co.uk i think c# seems to be hot favourite. Also what technology should i study which i most demanding in c#. i have a c# book with the name of Professional c# but thats 2005 edition so i think it might be obsolete as vs2008 is coming up.

i dont know anything about .net . can you also recomend me a .net book?

i will be eagerly waiting for your response as i want to be a c# ,.net programmer and want to break through in market as soon as possible.