How much you are willing to pay for this VUE MS Exam Voucher

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by gomcse2002, Jan 3, 2007.

1. gomcse2002

gomcse2002 Nibble Poster

How much you are willing to pay maximum in US $ for ONE Valid VUE MS Exam voucher (full value of US $ 125) which is only good for any of the following 7 MCP exams: (will expire in August 2007) ?

1. Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (70-270)
    2. Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290)
    3. Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-291)
    4. Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-293)
    5. Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure (70-294)
    6. Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network (70-298)
    7. Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network (70-299)

Certifications: MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCAS, A+, N+, S+, i+
    WIP: MCITP Windows 2008 server
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

How much am I willing to pay? - Probably as much as I could get the exam for on www.getcertify4less.com

8)

Now give it away and we're talking!

3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Personally I wouldn't pay anything for it.
    Put it on eBay, they're better at this sort of thing than us.

:biggrin

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. Lugosi

Lugosi Bit Poster

presumably its a US voucher, and therefore not that much use over here!
    Anyway August gives you loads of time to study and use it yourself as you already have it anyway!!:twisted:

Certifications: MCSE,MCSA messaging, MCITP Enterprise Admin, Security+, Net+, A+ etc
    WIP: Loads of stuff!
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

True, N. American and Canada I would believe.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security