How much of a nightmare is trying to evaluate Office 365 and Intune ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by garycul, Feb 11, 2016.

1. garycul

garycul Nibble Poster

A total nightmare and shambles. The whole thing is totally non-sensical, illiogical and downright confusing. Before I rant any further has anyone successfully got it working ?

I am doing this for the new Windows 10 exam (did make an attempt for the second Windows 8.1 exam but gave up when MS said they were retiring the MCSA end Nov 2015).

This whole Office 365 / Intune mullarky is as clear as fog to me.

Certifications: 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices, 70-680 Configuring Windows 7, 70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1, TCP/IP ON NT4, NT 4 Server, NT4 Workstation, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, ITIL SLM Practitioner, ITIL v2 and v3 Foundation
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Eh? What's the problem?

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
    garycul likes this.
  3. garycul

garycul Nibble Poster

Aah I've sorted it now cheers. I originally started a trial of intune and didn't use it and it expired. I tried to get it extended it but it kept asking me to link to other accounts. Anyway I started from scratch and created a new Office 365 account and added Intune subscription. I was a bit confused at the relationship between Office 365 and Intune but I know what's going on now.

Certifications: 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices, 70-680 Configuring Windows 7, 70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1, TCP/IP ON NT4, NT 4 Server, NT4 Workstation, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, ITIL SLM Practitioner, ITIL v2 and v3 Foundation