How much does the ITIL exam cost?

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Juelz, May 10, 2015.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Tbh mate was getting headaches, I've never had them in my life so quit alcohol and coffee. I still drink 4 cups of flavored green tea a day which has some caffeine but tbh I wanted to give my liver a rest. Done one month and might do a few more weeks. See how I go

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  2. nishajain

nishajain New Member

ITIL Certification in Pune
    ITIL processes are driven by a Service Lifecycle to provide smooth functioning. ITIL Certification in Pune provide best resources for itil certification.

3. nishajain

nishajain New Member

The certification is a must almost to all IT departments around the world. It is a good practice, that almost every IT manager, engineer or administrator in an enterprise, spend his own time to pass, at least, ITIL Foundation exam. The knowledge helps to build a stable and working well IT departments from the top of the management level to a customer support (help-desk).
    cost is not predictable .
    ITIL Certification in Pune designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam