How do!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Accrington Bambaata, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Accrington Bambaata

Accrington Bambaata New Member

Hello all.

I have browsed the forum several times over the past 6 months or so as I am starting self-study to take the MCSE route. I like the sensible, no-nonsense style of the majority of contributors and hope that I can put a little back in.
    I have been working in an IT environment for the past 15 years in roles such as Software Support, Support Manager, Project Manager and currently am a Field Tech. for wireless/mobile data and comms.

I have no IT qualifications so thought that it was about time to do some work which would benefit me for a change; although I have done the Cisco AWFSS training as I use Cisco AP's in a majority of the installations.

I hope to take advantage of your combined knowledge and experience when I need it and hopefully can reciprocate (although the only thing I have that I knowledge of, that the forum will be lacking in, is customs and excise procedures - Inward Processing Relief anyone?).

Regards,

AB

2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. Accrington Bambaata

Accrington Bambaata New Member

Thank you for the kind welcome.