How am I doing ?

Discussion in 'A+' started by MattW, Mar 20, 2007.

1. MattW

MattW Bit Poster

Hi

Just wanted to get some idea of how I am doing with my A+ studies. I have done my 1st complete read through of the Meyers book and have been using some of the www.free-tests.com & examcram tests together with the ones with the book - I'm currently getting around 50 - 80% on those tests (although the free-tests & exam cram are for 2003 objectives and I am doing 2006).

I know I need to do a lot more work and do more in depth on each chapter but I just wondered how this compared with other peoples experiences.

Thanks
    Matt

Certifications: None - YET !
    WIP: A+
  2. mondos

mondos Kilobyte Poster

You're doing fine mate, now take notes as you go through it again you'll soon start to notice how much you've taken in and scores will start to creep up, good luck.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+, MCDST and finding a job!
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

I've got the same problem as yourself regarding the tests, finding it hard to evaluate how good/bad im doing due to there not being masses of 2006 objectives material out there.

I plan on buying Transcender nearer my exam, they have the 2006 objective questions, that may be some help to you when you feel your almost ready for the exam!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. MattW

MattW Bit Poster

Thanks for the feedback folks - always good to get some idea of how your doing from others - and I'll look into the transender stuff nearer the time

Certifications: None - YET !
    WIP: A+