Home Network

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by simonp83, Mar 5, 2010.

1. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

It would seem so - I've looked at the T&C and all it says is "Software is licensed for evaluation purposes only—not for use in production environments."

You could argue that production environment is simply business, so you could run everything from home without a second thought - can anyone else confirm this is the case?

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

The ones we have already mentioned: you can't use them in a production environment. And if you stop the subscription, you're legally supposed to remove the software (though it won't time-bomb on you).

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. simonp83

simonp83 Kilobyte Poster

On my next pay day, i'll sign up :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP
    WIP: 70-291