Holiday Booked

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Greebo, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Greebo

Greebo Byte Poster

Booked a holiday today for me and my 5 yr old daughter. Off to Efteling/Disneyland and Paris by coach for 5 days in August :)

Went on the one to Disneyland Park and Studio's last year (4 days) and although I was knackered when I got back, a good time was had, new friends were made and it was affordable.

It is something to look forward to and my daughter will love it :D Disney Studio's was a bit too old for her so going to a different park (Efteling) should be better :roll: Still got some Euro's left over from last years trip :lol: so that will save me some money too :)

I suppose your all going somewhere far more exotic :?:

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I don't think I'd ever get used to Mickey and Goofy speaking French. I've only ever been to the original Disneyland in Anaheim. In fact, I used to live about 7 miles from the place and at one point, I passed it everyday on my commute to work. Haven't been in about 10 years now.

My sons went to Disneyland as part of their big high school band trip during their Junior year. They said is was a blast playing jazz there. Hope you and your daughter have a great time.
    We just finished the big three-day weekend to celebrate Memorial Day here in the states. Didn't go anywhere. I haven't had a vacation in almost five years. Too busy getting re-educated and trying to rebuild a career. No place exotic for me so far. I'll work on it. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+