1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hijack this log - is everything ok?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Karen44, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Karen44

Karen44 Nibble Poster

Could someone have a quick look for me to see if all is ok?

Many thanks,

Karen :biggrin

Attached Files:

Certifications: None worth mentioning yet...
    WIP: A+, N+, MCSE
  2. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

is there an actual problem youre having karen? it'd be easier to look through. :rolleyes:

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Looks okay to me but I am no expert on highjack this logs. You do have Incredimail loaded by the looks of things which I don't like as it is a pain to completely remove and generates bloated emails IMHO and may well incorporate malware.

Hopefully someone with more experience can delve into it soon.

As previously asked. Do you have a problem, if so please describe it in as much detail as you can. That would help a lot :biggrin

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

All looks well to me:

My only suggestion would be to investigate this enrty further, nothing to worry about as long as you actually have the Logitech device that this software is for.

C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exebackweb-8876480.exe
    backweb-8876480.exe

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  5. Karen44

Karen44 Nibble Poster

No problems, just not had anyone look through my log before and felt a bit left out! :p Honestly though, it's always good to know there's nothing nasty hiding in my machine!

Cheers for the replies!

BTW, I do have a Logitech Keyboard, Mouse and Webcam, so I think the Messenger is ok. I also used to used Incredimail before I upgraded to Office 2003. I still have loads of old emails on there, so haven't uninstalled it as yet. :rolleyes: :biggrin

Karen :biggrin

Certifications: None worth mentioning yet...
    WIP: A+, N+, MCSE