high definition video system requirements

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kobem, May 31, 2009.

1. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

First of all , welcome back (i said for myself). After i finished my 5-month military service , i returned.
    My return will be gorgeous :D Whatever else i say doesn't matter. Now my question :

i have some issues about high definition video watching. On my notebook , graphics unit
    consists of a ATI mobility radeon xpress 1200 chipset. I'm able to watch videos in HD format
    in dailymotion site. However , i can not do the same thing in gametrailers site. It starts
    to buffer and never ends.

Could you tell me what the problem is ? Which graphics cards are the requirements
    for HD videos ?

Certifications: CCNA
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

If this is a streaming video that you are having issues with, then it's highly unlikely to be anything to do with your video card that is the issue.

More likely it's a missing codec of some sort, or your connection speed to the site in question isn't high enough.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

what he said ^

It could also be that the site you are visiting has many visitors and their server is strugglung to cope with the demand.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

you and lee is both right.

Certifications: CCNA