hi

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by david94, Jul 17, 2008.

1. david94

david94 New Member

can anybody tell me what is the maximum salary of cisco employers in america if you are certified as ccna and ccnp?
    than you very much.

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Are you asking how much a CCNA or CCNP employed by Cisco directly can earn?

To be honest it really depends on your experience as well as your job and other certifications. For example an experience Network engineer that's been promoted to IT manager with a CCNA/CCNP will earn alot more than a starting Network engineer with a CCNA/CCNP. The IT manager may or may not be working with the equipment, but will be still certified in it...

There are alot of different factors to take into consideration.

To be honest the best place to look would be job sites in the US directly:

NY Jobs, Jobs in NYC, Jobs in CA, CAL job services.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

With Cisco experience? Pretty decent money, though as Ken stated, that depends on your geographic location and particular experience level.

With no Cisco experience? Just as much as you could have earned without the certifications - companies don't hire based solely on certification. If you don't have experience, most companies won't let you loose on a Cisco-based network.

Also, you ask what the maximum salary is. The maximum salary is limited only by what a company will pay and a tech will accept; if a company needs a Cisco tech badly enough, they'll pay whatever they have to pay to get a Cisco tech to agree to work for them.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!