1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi to everyone in CF community! : ) Pleasure to be here

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by skyfor3, Dec 21, 2011.

1. skyfor3

skyfor3 New Member

First I should say that it took me too long to introduce myself and write first post. I was registered a while ago.. but now I think I will be happy to
    to share my thoughts or to ask some questions if you all don't mind : )) but later.. For now it is dedicated to say HELLO to EVERYONE who represents this community!

Also I want to thank you all guys because it does help a lot for people new who begin their journeys in hunting for jobs in IT.
    Personally I haven't found yet one or I would say correctly didn't got one yet. But I am on my way climbing to success : ))
    Want to mention "My thank you" to all of you because one day I was really excited about becoming student with
    one Training provider ( so called TP here ) and was thinking about hanging over thousands on pounds for online training..
    Don't judge me : )) but thankfully to you I went by collage way with real class tutor lead course in IT support
    and really happy about it. Currently studying since September 2011 part time. I have passed Comptia A+ 220-701 first exam before going
    to collage just by self study also inspired by reading posts from here. Had a slow down in motivation and still need to
    pass second one 220-702.. first attempt for which is included in collage program, that also makes me think about saving on
    exam fees : )) Collage session plan to prepare us for MS certification exam in the beginning of 2012, so I need to to top up
    my knowledge in Windows 7 deployment and other aspects..

Well that was a long start I would say : )) Glad to be here, Hi and thanks to you all! : )

Certifications: A+,MCTS,MCITP
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

Congrats on passing the 701.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA