Hi PPl

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by dh003756, Aug 25, 2005.

1. dh003756

dh003756 New Member

Hi friends,

Just wanted to say i' happy i found this!

Being a first time here - i've been trying to search for good sites or cheap sites where i can get some pracxtice quesitons. Pls send me what links u have

Just to share:
    deleted URL

rgds

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Hi and welcome to CF.

What you are looking for are called Braindumps. They are unreliable and illegal. If you want Practice exams try Transcender or Preplogic.

Stay well clear of **** **** for the affore mentioned reason.

8)

3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, dh003756. Sorry to have to do this on your very first post but the URL you referenced is a braindump site. CertForums does not endorse or support the use of braindumps since they acquire their information through less than ethical means.

A lot of people are not aware of which sites are braindumps so I'll assume you didn't either. You are certainly welcome to make use of our forums. You'll find a lot of valuable information here. Be sure to check out our articles as well. Many good technical tips have been included from all over the web.

If you have a moment, pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and tell us a little about yourself, where you are from, and your educational and career goals. Cheers.

:)

Certifications: A+ and Network+