Hi Im New Here

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by dlaul01, Mar 6, 2006.

1. dlaul01

dlaul01 New Member

Hey,

My name is Daniel I am new here i am stuck i have two certifications. One in webdesign and another in user support i have alot of experience with computers. I have completed alot of classes and im on them all the time. I now want to get some microsoft certifications. A guys i met a couple days ago told me he only had two of them and he has a really good job. He said he can get me in i wanna further myself and get some of these certifications too.

The problem is i dont know where to start what test would you guys suggest to study or take. I also can not find a place to take it i live in pittsburgh pa. I just basically need to be placed in the right direction. Thank you so much, Daniel

2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CF!

There are many here who know their way about the M$ certs, and I'm sure they will be along presently to help out.

You need to remember, however, that a cert doesn't automaticaly mean a good job immediately!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, dlaul01. Welcome to CertForums. Most people begin with the Windows XP Professional 70-270 exam. You can pop down to our Microsoft forums and learn more about MS exams. As far as where to take the exam, you have one of two choices:

Prometic

VUE

Both of those sites should have links that will let you locate the testing center nearest you. I can only imagine that in a city the size of Pittsburgh, there must be an ample amount of testing centers. Good luck, Daniel. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. dlaul01

dlaul01 New Member

Yes i know that but i know it helps to have one or some. i know it can not hurt lol but yea if anyone can help lead me in the right direction that would be great.