1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi honey - I'm home!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Rosy, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Hey you guys! :p

Sorry for the absence - I have a note from my Mum though so I hope you forgive me!

Basically, I left my job as I informed you of, moved house, started new job (with no internet!!), got made redundant less than a month later, haven't yet received pay from either of these two and started another new job on friday last week - phew, what a nightmare!

But now I am back as bright as ever - now where did that old whip get to?!! :twisted:

Still won't be around much as not yet got Internet at home and looks like it may be a while off yet but I am still alive!

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  2. Cartman

Cartman Byte Poster

Titanic Rose..

Oh no, just when I thought it was OK to let you have that damn whip back you start acting up with it again! I see I'm going to have remove it once more...[​IMG]

Dont post an awful lot on here at the mo, just in the right time to spot you - seriously nice to see you back - soz to hear of the probs - s**t happens I guess, sure you'll get them sorted and get yourself back in the nuthouse errrr I mean chatroom....

3. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Yup, sorry to hear about all the stuff that's happend. :(

Great to see you back tho, without the wip around people have really started stepping outta line lol

Hope that thing's start improvin for you now, keep your chin up. :D

Andy

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  4. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Thanks guys!

Things happen for a reason though, right - I am now out of a job that was a nightmare, I didn't really like what I moved to and now I think I have a found a job with a growing future for me and with people that are great to work with. 8)

Sounds like I need to get Interent at home sorted quicker than I thought if you lot are all getting lairy without me - soon have you all back in line! :twisted:

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  5. Cartman

Cartman Byte Poster

Sounds like you need to get your spell checker installed as well![​IMG]

Oh and BTW, specially for you - [​IMG]

tee hee hee

6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Welcome back, Rosy. Sorry to hear you've been through tough times. I know the feeling. Hope you're getting back on your feet. P.S., I hid the whip. :twisted:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

welcome Miss Whip Lash...and I may I say your looking radiant as ever...this forum has not been the same without you...or any of the other women for that matter...now Trip where's that thread of yours! :dry...

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  8. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

LOL@Noelg24. If you can find it...you can show it to her. :biggrin :eek:

9. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

Rosy! Great to see ya. Sorry to hear of your troubles and glad things are settling. Get your internet sorted and come back to play :)

BTW What's the new job?

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
  10. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

ROSY !!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back !!!! :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Agreed with the lairy troops - sorry about the tought times, but your back to fight again. The place really did miss you touch, and I'm personally over the moon that your back with us.:cheers :sexie :wub

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  11. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Trip...i dont mind showing it to her...but remember who started it...:hahaha

12. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Heeey Roooosy, don't ever ever ever do that again and leave us without a whip. Seriously though it's great to hear you've pulled through. Si kept telling us you were ok but I was starting to think he was just buying time to hide the body. :D

Anyway when you do come back you'll be most welcome and a true Rose amongst the thorns once again (and there are some very big ones around). :D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  13. Bull Gates

Bull Gates Byte Poster

glad that this forum is again blessed by ur divine presence
    Now that i've started sayin something let me quote what Winston Churchill had said once :biggrin
    Shyt happens but i guess we shud take it as a lesson n move ahead.
    Welcome Back n get the crowd disciplined :p

Certifications: MCP
    WIP: MCSE
  14. AJ

AJ Administrator Administrator

Hi Rosy, it so nice to hear from you again :x don't leave it so bloody long next time :x

Sorry to hear about you news, but at least things seem to be getting together for you. :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Looking at doing ..................
  15. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Oh I remember and I'm perfectly prepared to take a beating like a man...besides...I hid the whip...remember?
    :D

16. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Put it away lad, dear me :rolleyes:

Hi Rosy:!:

17. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

I should really look for that thread...starting tomorrow...

18. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Greetings young rosy, and just as it was getting quiet around here ;)
    sorry to hear about all your troubles, glad it's all on the up and up though!

Unfortunatly I think greebo ran off with the biccys, that and flex ate all the choccy ones, so you will have to make do with some stale rich teas i had lieing around here somewhere

ps: whips in the post

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  19. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

No, I gave them to Rosy's cat

20. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

flex...now now....