1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi everyone

Discussion in 'A+' started by PeterSebas, Jul 16, 2005.

1. PeterSebas

PeterSebas New Member

i just started to learn a+ anybody any advice on the best way to go about learning it and preparing for the exams etc.
    thanks

Certifications: None at the moment
    WIP: A+
  2. Ian_S

Ian_S New Member

Hi. I was just using online resources backed up by the knowledge I gained from working in the industry for the past few years... however I have come to realise the best option is to get one of the books advocated on this site. I plumped for the Michael Meyers "A+ All In One" book. I have found it very enjoyable reading through. Also find it very good to reference the book against hands on use of the computer. I hope to take the exams in the next few months... just a case of finding a time to do them; working shift makes things very unpredictable!

All the best and good luck!

Ian

Certifications: None as yet.
    WIP: A+
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

We've got a Books and Resources thread pinned at the top of the A+ forum so I'd start there:

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread3707.html

Also, get a couple of older PCs you can open up and take apart. The hands on experience is really very valuable.

Certifications: A+ and Network+