Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Frontier, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Frontier

Frontier Byte Poster

I'm new to this site, my friend recommended it to me as I have been thinking of moving into IT and need advice. Had an interview with computeach recently - I aim to train to work as a programmer. I realise this may mean starting out at the bottom and will be a hard slog. Has anyone had any experience with computeach here or know anything about the MCBDA and MCAD courses? These are the courses they recommended. If I take the courses and pass them what sort of salary should I expect? and are there any like pre-requisites or things you need to know before taking these courses? I already know a bit of pascal and vb (very basic stuff though) from my BTEC ND at college (sigh, waste of time lol). Will look forward to hearing from you.

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi (again) Frontier - a warm welcome to CF. Programming ain't my strong point, but there a good few Guys around here embarking on or already involved in studying for these certs.

Keep your eye on the relevant Forums for news and updates. Other than that - settle back and enjoy your stay here :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Welcome to the good ship CertForums m8 glad you've found us :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Frontier. Welcome to CF. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Welcome to CF mate :D

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi Frontier and welcome to the forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685