Hi, everyone im back after a long time.

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by kobem, Oct 30, 2011.

1. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

I did lose my all expectations from life. I attempted almost everything in order to save my life, however, i couldn't
    manage. Lots of interviews for the job in 6 months. Result? frustrating. there are many contradictions on Cisco-side
    jobs here. People who know almost nothing are taken and brought up. On the other side, people like me
    try everything to beat interviews but nothing happens. :(:(

Furthermore, im confused about which path i should take to build on CCNA. Tracking Security or showing much more
    effect to become a CCNP. Even, it doesn't seem to be enough while employers are caring only themselves.

I have been registered to "linked in" for about 3 months. If you wanna see, you may visit there.

Certifications: CCNA
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

First of all, the UK and the rest of Europe, is still suffering from the post-recession affects, and there are still fears that the UK (and the rest of Europe) will enter another recession.

Second of all, are you only looking of networking or Cisco jobs? If you are, start looking for any job (including not IT jobs). If you can't develop your IT skills at work, then at least develop your soft skills.

Third of all, 6 months is nothing. It took me 5 years to get into IT, and that was years before the recession (when the price of diesel and petrol was 70-odd pence, yes there was a time when it was under a quid).

Apart from that, all I can say is don't give up. Keep on trying.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
    Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

It's not just 6 months. 6 months case is only the duration after my first job. There is much more before CCNA certification. Furthermore, i attempted to work at other positions in IT, i mean applied for other positions. Those positions
    were worse for me cos they didn't give any chance in those positions.

Certifications: CCNA