hi. can some one help me?

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by mwac, Nov 2, 2006.

1. mwac

mwac New Member

Hi, Im Marc
    Iv been reading one the threads from this forum about ICS london. I paid up and my course finished Tuesday and basically I have nothing to show for it etc etc. (see thread http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4368 )

Im not the type of guy to let it rest, so Iv started to email watchdog. Has any one had any luck taking leagal action. Or can any one give me any advice on what to do next?

Also, I really want to get into IT. I have an MCP for SQL server and Im studying hard (at home) to pass the exams for MCSA. But I have little experience.

Can any one help?

Certifications: SQL server (70-229)
    WIP: MCSA
  2. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Hi Marc,

Before we answer your question, maybe you could explain exactly why you feel so aggrieved and why you don't have anything to show for it?

Welcome to CF by the way.

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  3. mwac

mwac New Member

Hi baba

I could write an essay about all the problems iv had.

The coarse was split into 3 sections. MCDBA, MCSD and MCSA.

All together , I had a total of 10 weeks of lesson time. Now , that is not enough time for 11 + exams.

After about 7 months I started to contact them to put me on to the last part of the coarse (MCSA). It took me about 4 months of phoning and emailing for them to respond and enrol me. Now the year is up and i have one exam ( which i spent ALOT of my own time to pass) and no 'promised' job in IT.

All i want to do is get into IT :cry:

Certifications: SQL server (70-229)
    WIP: MCSA
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Why?

IT sucks. I've had a bad day...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

:ohmy :ohmy :ohmy

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  6. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Your best course of action is go and see a solicitor.