Hi and Help!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ArcticMonkey, Feb 16, 2006.

1. ArcticMonkey

ArcticMonkey New Member

Hi my name is Richard and I live in Cardiff. I have recently finished an Economics degree in Cardiff Uni and have been working for 7 months or so.

After initially thinking that I wanted to do accountancy I realised that it wouldn't interest me enough to complete a three year course. On the other hand solution developing / web developing appeals to me greatly. However, I could do with all the advice there is.

The MCSD looks a good qualification to me but it is fairly expensive so it is not something I would want to go into without first fully checking it out. After reading all of the posts regarding the company Apprenta I intend to be very cautious when investing a large amount of money into qualifications.

All help will be warmly welcomed.
    Richard

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Richard. Welcome to CertForums. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Hi Richard and welcome to the club!

You have recently done a degree, so you must be used to self study. It is possible to self study any IT subject under the sun. Even if you were to pay for a tutor led course, you would still end up self studying the vast majority of the material.

Think self study, the affordable option :biggrin

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome to CF [​IMG]

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009