1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by mo_mukadam, Dec 1, 2009.

1. mo_mukadam

mo_mukadam New Member

Hello, i'm a newbie to these forums, just wanted to say Hi and give a quick intro.

Althouigh I dont currently possess any certifications, I am at present working towards the SJCP qualification. I do have a BSc in software eng., and a MSc in E-Commerce, and live in Birmingham, am married and have two lovely kids.

Been working in the printing industry for over ten years until last year, when I felt I desperately needed a change, and at same time wife got offered an irresistable promotion at her workplace, so I decided to leave work to stay at home with kids while wife 'pursued' her career :eek: Now trying to get back into employment but finding it kind of hard.

Have had a browse through these forums over the past few days, and the information here is very, very helpful and in some cases an invaluable eye-opener.

Cheers!

WIP: SCJP
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Welcome to the forums ! :biggrin

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome aboard!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc
  5. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!