Hi all... i'm back from vacation

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by g.vangemerden, Sep 20, 2007.

1. g.vangemerden

g.vangemerden Bit Poster

Didn't know where to place this one, so it will be in the OT-forum.

After making a huge mistake in one of the topics :oops:, my vacation started and I decided not to use my laptop for a whole month.

I didn't succeed though...

I've read my email, did some IM-ing, watched some movies, downloaded some music, but there's one thing i didn't do: WORK.

.. and this forum ... because i was ashamed of the very big mistake I made with renewing microsoft certifications. (I'm sooo sorry... yes, you HAVE to renew MCITP-certifications every 3 years.)

Well then, I've been one week to an hotel in Germany. It rained three times more than at home, with a record in 30-years of water from heaven. Didnt do anything there, merely sleeping.

the next two weeks were spend, painting my house to make it sell-ready (yes, I will live with my girlfriend as soon my house has been sold). It's all white now with one wall in the living being chocolat-brown.

Last week I have been studying for 70-443 and 70-444. Since I wasn't getting into the stuff I decided to take 70-271 and 70-272 instead :eek: ..

After getting MCSA and MCSE, MCDBA and MCTS, those exams were pretty .. how do I say it .. "easy". Anyway, my boss wanted me to take them, so I did.

Again: Hi GUYS, glad to be back, hope you're doing fine...

Guido

I hope i don't make mistakes anymore like the about certificationrenewal. Let's try to keep up-to-date :D .

Certifications: See signature..
    WIP: MCITP:DBA - MCITP:SA - MCIPT:EA
  2. Fluid

Fluid Byte Poster

lol dont sound like your holiday was that good mate, but welcome back!

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Those exams are gonna be easy if you've built up experience that surpasses the content on those exams! ;) It'd be like second nature to you!

Welcome back. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. g.vangemerden

g.vangemerden Bit Poster

@BosonMichael

For as far as I know, I was the first trainer in Holland to train the corresponding courses (feb 2004). Never did the exams though...

It was the worst experience with sales-people I ever had. As you all know the courses are about Windows XP on a Windows 2003 Domain and Office 2003 connected to Exchange 2003. It is a 5 days training.

The salesguy sold this in a 4-day course, demanding the training would prepare for both the exams AND daily work. The students worked at an hospital with Windows 2000 clientmachines in a Novell 4.12 domain, working with Office 97 and Pegasus with Groupwise.... ow, and they wanted the training to take place in their own environment AND still be able to take the exams...

we had a lot of fun, but none of them passed their exams in the first time.

Certifications: See signature..
    WIP: MCITP:DBA - MCITP:SA - MCIPT:EA
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Welcome back, Guido. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Hee Guido, welcome back.
    I'm from the Netherlands to and also MCT. Where do you live?

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP