1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi 70-680 ppl

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by daave, Sep 27, 2011.

1. daave

daave New Member

hi all.

have just finnished my cisco ccna and have recently started studying 70-680 with a view to going on to study servers. My goal is to gain knowledge in a wide range of technologies out of interest mainly. I should have started the 70-680 before the CCNA but before i really thought about it i was 3 quarters the way through it so it was too late.

Im using William Paneks windows 7 config guide, professor messers vids and virtual box for the configuration side of things. Im also quite tempted to buy the boson practice tests but il see how i get on when reviewing the material.
    i have quite alot of time to study so i dont think it will be too long before i attempt the exam.

daave

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

nice daave! You seem to have it planned - let us know how to find the resources and the exam; the 680 will be my first MS exam.

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  3. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

Good work :)

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  4. Helen.

Helen. Bit Poster

Sounds good! I'm also doing the 70-680 as my first MS exam. Currently I'm reading through Ian McLeans Win 7 config self-paced training it. Let us know how you get on :)

Also, how did you find CCNA? Starting to think about what to do after the Win 7.

H

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: MCTS/MCITP