Heroes

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Oct 4, 2006.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

This might apply to our friends across the Pond. I stumbled upon this program when I visited IMDB the other nite. and found out about this program. Its only just started in the US and I have already watched the first 2 episodes and I am hooked! :D

I think of it as Smallville crossed with Lost and believe me thats not an easy thing to do! for more info on this check out

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Lost stepped a very fine line with its numerous plots, subplots and storylines, and it did it well, to the point that the audiance didn't get too bored

having access to Heros online and on DVD will make it different, but in its episodic format I dont think it pulls it off as well as lost, and leaves the audience frustrated more than anything

Definatly one to keep an eye on when the seasons released on DVD though, its started off a bit slow hopfully it will get better :)
    with a week gap between episodes though it will be hard to keep the viewers watching (glad you can just put the next DVD in on a box set, im so impatient) :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I have a feeling that this show will be making its way to the UK, probably under the new five us channel.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Yes I will agree with you there Phoenix...I was very frustrated after watching the 2nd episode...I want to know what is going on!! I was in serious conversation with meself last nite asking all sorts of questions and this morning I was still at it!! :eek: signs of madness creeping in there...but its got me hooked so badly...cant wait for episode 3...and there are some serious connections to Smallville, Jeph Loeb and Greg Beeman were both co-producers for the 2nd episode and there will be more Smallville based people coming up in the series...so its all good...

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life