Here we go..!

Discussion in 'A+' started by Malnomates, May 1, 2006.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Congrats mate! How did you find it? Any tips (within your limits) for the guy/gal just about to take the exam? :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

Well,all I will say is this..if it's in the objectives it's likely to appear on your exam (in my experience anyway).I had a very wide spectrum of questions covering most if not all of those mentioned objectives.Study well and learn those specs..... :wink:

EDIT-I should mention with reference to the processors,that according to the latest objectives (Pentium class and better) the old 386/486 stuff has been dropped.I had a few processor related questions and they were all aimed at Pentium class and equivalents,inculding 64 bit (Itanium and Xeon),check CompTia's latest objectives WELL IN ADVANCE of your test,it can and probably will change.

Certifications: A+ Network+
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Top man MA+l - really well done. Now get that profile updated right now !!!! :biggrin:alc :morebeer :clap

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

nice one Mal, have a brains on Boyce

[​IMG]

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,Braiiiins....

As it happens the Brains brewery are one of my biggest clients.. :biggrin

Jakamoko..I still have the OS exam to do before I wear my coveted medal.. :oops:

Certifications: A+ Network+