Problem Help

Discussion in 'Software' started by jon2k24, Dec 19, 2009.

1. jon2k24

jon2k24 New Member

I have been using this forum for a while- short history started on the whole computer route/networking/computer-science/admin/1st line support. Before everybody is to impressed those are my plans-I am starting my access to computer science-I have been self studying for a while know and I am enjoying it , I need help with mounting an ISO. image onto a physical drive and make it bootable from a dell latitude notebook win 2000 pro(NT)-one of my self assign projects. Have tried varies avenues, pe2usb,deamon tool lite....ect

To close thanks in advance, oh and I am looking for some voluntary work and looking to get a certification to get part time work in 1st line..also working on trying to repair another lapton.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

OK, personally I would use Daemon Tools to mount the .iso file and then use something to Nero to then copy the mounted image to a real CD. Then you can boot from it.

Hope this helps :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Ken, what are you doing with the new member award?

Did you steal it?

:blink

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD