Help with syo-301 pass exams questions

Discussion in 'Security+' started by meenah, Oct 16, 2013.

1. meenah

meenah New Member

hello,
    Pls is there any page or link that I can get pass exam questions for security + (syo-301)?

Cheers

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Nice one meenah, afterall why bother to study for your exams ?

When you have to perform a pentest, or secure some infrastructure how are you going to know you've done it correctly, are you going to cheat on that too ?

3. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

To give him the benefit of the doubt, he could have mis-typed a request for "...pasT exam questions..." for revision purposes.

Just a thought......

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
    meenah likes this.
  4. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Theres no such thing as legal past exam questions for certification tests, its all classed as cheating. To get past questions you must steal them breaking the exam NDA and also copyright laws. So no there is no 'thought', rather there is a lack of thought which is probably why the individual wants to cheat.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    meenah likes this.
  5. meenah

meenah New Member

Sorry I mean past exams questions for revision purpose, is a spelling mistake pls

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's exactly what I mean past, sorry for the spelling mistake.