Hellow i wish to take RHCE & OCA

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by solghof, Jul 4, 2008.

1. solghof

solghof New Member

Hellow i wish to take RHCE & OCA
    Need some help
    where can i get latest exams
    where can i download latest CBT'S
    what is the best books & the best way
    :biggrin

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I hope you don't mean the latest real exams... meaning, braindumps... :dry

Umm... how about purchasing them from the company that put their hard efforts into creating the CBTs? :rolleyes:

The best books: ones you purchase.

The best way: legitimately. Study legit training materials, get some real-world experience, and THEN take the exam.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

solghof, as BM has pointed out, CF does not support braindumping your way through certification exams, in fact we, as a community abhor them and try to educate the world about the *right* way to study.

If you are considering using braindumps, i would strongly urge you to think again.

If you aren't sure what a braindump is, please read the info in the following link...

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/faq.php?faq=braindumps#faq_braindump_1

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.:biggrin

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

Notice it states systems and not a single PC. Unless you've got real world experience with Linux in a live corporate environment, then I would advise you to look at alternative linux certs like Comptia's Linux+ then work your way up from that.

The only thing I can add to what BM already has said is to "The best books" parts, apart from the ones you can buy, the other best books are the ones you can get from the library :)

Hope this helps

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

To give sloghof the benefit of the doubt, I think he meant what are the best books to get, and what are the best CBT's - ie, he wanted recommendations, not pirate sources.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  7. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I guess it was the say solghof asked :lol:

See here for the recommend books for the Linux+ route.
    For CBT's, CBT Nuggets are normally top of the line, not sure if Learnkey do Linux material (couldn't find any).
    For practice exams, see Transcender & Boson.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security