Hello world

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by eternalangel, Sep 26, 2007.

1. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

hello i joined yesterday im 21 london born and bred nice one
    looking forward to passing my ciw foundations site design and e commerce exam before xmas wickedness

i passed the ecdl im a trained film director with a years experience in tv and a small showreel
    i intend to utilise the rise and rise of you tube and web video technology /wap /new mobile tech to push forward the way film s are presented coolish (sounds good contact me)

i know a bit of css html and have built 2 websites which dont have domain names cos i dont know how to that bit yet

alrighty then cya later GOD
    :D

2. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Is there any chance that in the future you can not use "mobile phone type" language. I don't mean to be rude to you but I can barely understand a word you type. You also tend to miss words out completely (I didn't say anything before because I presumed English was not your native language). Maybe you should slow down your typing slightly. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I am actually trying to be helpful :D :D

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)
  3. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

its alright dude i m actually well spoken and have alevels in english its my mind works vry quickly im working on my mental health at this point in my life need to slow down my mind and my pace in generally but any way what do u reckon wap it s gonna be pretty big

4. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

I think it already is pretty big. I dont know a lot about it but I think WAP is simply a "connection" protocol and as such, may not actualy evolve any more. I think that the growth will be in things such as WML and other protocols that actualy effect how media is displayed on devices. But then again, I could be talking out of my arse. :D

5. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

ima glad you guys actually reply to me in other forums people dont i feel priveliged cheers

well may mate is in mobile media he works witha a big mobile system and apperentyl things like skype and wap are gonna get evplve even more if your interested you check out the royal navy website at http://www.getthemessage.net/

grolsh coincidence website at http://www.grolsch.co.uk/coincidence/preview.html

both new ways of wap emerging

what are you views on them ??

6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

What? :blink

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

I AM glad you guys actually reply to me in other forums people dont i feel priveliged cheers

well my mate is in mobile media he works with a a big mobile system and apperenty things like skype and wap are gonna get even more evolutionary so if your interested you could check out the royal navy website at http://www.getthemessage.net/

and the

grolsh coincidence website at http://www.grolsch.co.uk/coincidence/preview.html

both new examples of wap emerging technology

better ??

whatdyareckondenbruv?

8. BosonMichael

What? :blink

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  9. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

only love can set you free
    yeh

10. THXbob

THXbob Bit Poster

:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

lol

Bob

WIP: CompTIA A+ and Network+
  11. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Oooooooooh, my head is starting to hurt!!!!! :blink

12. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

why i thought that was easy enough to read maybe its cos your from america and your 25 years older than me in all sincerity and honesty

any way did you check the sites out ??

cheers:D:D:D:

13. BosonMichael

Yes, I must admit... it IS highly likely that you are 12 years old.

14. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

lol at least we can laugh about this that actually made me laugh alot

have you visited the sites told you about i think you'll enjoy them just trust

lets have a chat about wap technogy and where its headed or not !!

15. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Its not a technology, its a protocol and its not headed anywhere. Do you know any more technical words?

16. eternalangel

eternalangel Banned

That why it called wap technology i suppose
    Yeh you, your being
    rambunctious, for no reason, chill out !!

Visit the site .

17. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Well, god (a phrase that, as an agnostic, I never thought I would type), you sure adopted a presumptuous name in joining a forum ....

And if I may say, your posts so far seem disjointed and lacking in purpose. I hope you spend some time looking around our various points of interest here on CF, and seeking a relevant response where required.

That said .... welcome to CertForums my friend ... if I may be so presumptuous :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  18. BosonMichael

Yes, I visited those sites, and they have absolutely nothing to do with WAP.

19. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome, but please stop with the pointless posts, not appreciated when were actually talking about training and work related stuff, there is a time and place for ramblings, but not in the threads you've chosen to ramble in. 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  20. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Are you sure you aren't getting Flash and WAP confused?

It can be tough when you're at the top in web design, and the two share, uh, many similarities.

But from now on, try saying 'Flash' when you want to say 'WAP' and the sentence might make sense.

HTH omnipresent one!

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD