Hello To All

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by farhad21, Jan 5, 2009.

1. farhad21

farhad21 New Member

Hello everyone. I managed to find this forum by accident while searching for threads regarding agencies on Google.

Having had a look at the many sections, this forum seems to be EXACTLY what I've been looking for.

As a graduate of Computer Science, I have been searching for work for a while now as I did not manage to qualify through the fast track system as required by many of the major companies who require a 2:2 or above. (Achieved 3rd grade) I am still applying, hoping that I will have a stroke of luck somewhere along the line.

I started self tuition in A+, which was recommended by a friend to me. Seems to be one of the most recommended certifications to take for those who are starting from the ground up in getting jobs in IT. Luckily for me, I seem to have a knack for understanding IT, since I've had to study it for the last 3 years, so I'm hoping to get somewhere in a short amount of time.

My Degree at University included network design and management and network operating systems, which would lead to CISCO certification and MCSE/MCSA/MCDST, so I already have a good knowledge of the requirements, I just wish I had done the examinations when I was still studying! DOH.

Anyway, that's the end of the short introduction. Hoping to enjoy my stay here :)

Regards

Farhad

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci
    WIP: A+, N+
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome to CF!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  4. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  5. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

Welcome- I'm sure you'll find this forum has a lot to offer!