hello ppl

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Big.O.UK, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Big.O.UK

Big.O.UK Bit Poster

sorry about the double post i didnt realise my original post was moved to the A+ thread so i assumed it was deleted thats why i posted the same question again

my appologies

Certifications: BSc SDA,HND SWENG
  2. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

It has moved to :-

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread11741.html

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  3. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

You dont realy need to a fast computer to practice cisco, N+, or A+, for cisco I was using a p1 windows 98 computer, cause all you are doin is configuring the router through HyperTerminal, For A+ and N+ they talk about win 98-xp so make sure you have those OS installed, other then that you dont really need to spend a lot of money on a computer just get something like a p2 or p3 and you're set.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  4. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Could you have the courtesy to reply to my PM, and I do not have to send PMs to any members stating that their threads have been moved I'm not a staff member. Or is it that you are frightened to reply to PMs? This is the reason why I replied to you via PM, to stop this thread from being taken off track, but never mind UCM, you've managed to do it again, by not having the courtesy to reply to me. Forget it mate, as PMing you doesn't seem to have the desired affect.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009