Hello, Im new advice please.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by bish79, Nov 8, 2004.

1. bish79

bish79 New Member

Hi Everyone.

I am currently doing a PC Technician course with a provider called Scheidegger. I have so far done well on the course, On my TMA's i average a rating of 90%, my lowest being 84% and highest being 100%, But i seem to be a bit stuck on TMA 17, Where is the best place to ask any questions regarding my coursework? TMA 17 is all about Windows 2000.

Brad

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Hello bish79. Welcome to CertForums. Glad you found the place and welcome to the world of IT. I'm not sure I quite understand the question...do you mean where is the best place on this board to ask questions, where is the best place on the internet, or other?

If it's where to go on this board, you could try on of the Microsoft Certification Forums. If you are talking about the internet besides this site, there are about a billion places I'd go to ask including

Microsoft

Labmice

and

Certtutor

Of course, that's only the beginning. Being in the US, I am not familiar with the program you are in but there will be someone along presently who will probably be able to help you out. In the meantime, make yourself at home and enjoy the use of the facilities.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi bish79 - welcome to CertForums.

Like Trip, I'm slightly unclear about "where" you mean. Does your course provider have a tutor-based system, whereby feedback and advice is available on request ? That's how I read your question anyway.

If you mean around our site, then give us a shout on which areas you want to focus on, and we'll point you in the right direction - HTH :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. Firthy2002

Firthy2002 Byte Poster

Welcome!

Have you asked your tutor/s for help?

I think I'm doing the same course, but I'm not as far as that. (Just done TMA06)

Certifications: None currently
    WIP: CompTIA A+ & Network+
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hello from me too :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong